top of page


The first step to immigrate to Canada is to find out what program you are eligible for.  This is where the Assessment comes in.  No matter how you contact Illuminate Canada, all correspondence starts with an email.  That is how you will obtain the Start Up Package for me to perform the Assessment and provide you with your best option(s) to come to Canada.  Once this first process is done, we start on the application that best fits your profile.  Please understand that Illuminate Canada is NOT a recruitment firm.  If you are only eligible to apply for a work permit, we will refer you to the Recruiter best suited to assist with job seeking tools to locate an Employer that is looking for your skill set.  Please note that the Recruiter is a separate entity and they have their own fee list for this service.

Immigration Assessment
Wondering if or what program you qualify for?  Click on the Contact tab and request an Assessment. You will receive a Questionnaire to fill out and payment method to return to receive your full assessment within 4 business days. 

Please note there is a small fee of $105.00 CAD (GST INCL.) for this service.  
 Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
Employers are required to apply for an LMIA in order to hire and retain a Temporary Foreign Worker.  We assist Canadian employers in processing these applications. A major requirement in hiring an international worker is providing a positive LMIA, proof that no Canadian worker is able to supply your need and that hiring an international skilled worker is necessary. You cannot start recruiting an international worker without the pre-approval of an LMIA. Once you receive a positive LMIA, the Temporary Foreign Worker will submit a portion of this document to apply for their work permit.
Please note that Service Canada is only processing certain skill sets at this time, due to the unemployment rate in Canada.
From anywhere in the World, you may apply to IRCC to come and visit Canada for up to 6 months.

The requirements must be met and you must have a valid reason to be visiting and also have proof that you will return to your home country by the time your permit expires.

work permit.jpg
 Work Permits  
If you are inside Canada working with an employer, I can assist with the extension and renewal of your paperwork to keep your immigration status.

If you are seeking new employment or would like to apply to a potential employer to come work in Canada, please note that we will refer you to a Recruiter that can target your skill set.
 Student Visas 
If you plan to study in Canada for more than six months, you will need to hold a valid study permit or student visa.
In order to apply, you will need to seek the program and institution you would like to study at and I am here to submit your application to IRCC to obtain your valid paperwork to enter Canada to start your studies.
 Family Sponsorship 
If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may be eligible to sponsor your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent children to immigrate to Canada.
The application will vary depending on who you are sponsoring, and whether or not the sponsored person lives within or outside of Canada. We will help you gather the necessary applications, supporting documents, and proof for any required exams.
Permanent Residency
There are a variety of Permanent Residency Programs available in Canada.  The main ones are:
  • Sponsorship; Family requirements needed
  • Provincial Nominee; Employer based
  • Express Entry; You will require to have your Language Test, WES assessment and police clearances in order to start this process
  • Investor/Entrepreneur
Ask for your Assessment now to see which program best fits your profile.
Citizenship Application 
If you have been a Permanent Resident of Canada for 1,095 days for 3 out of the last 5 years, you may be able to apply for your Citizenship.  I can go through the necessary requirements with you to see if you qualify.  And submit a completed application to IRCC for processing.
(Updated January 6, 2023)

Ukraine Relief:

#Welcome Afghanistans:

New Occupations Added to Express Entry

  1. Payroll administrators

  2. Dental assistants and dental laboratory assistants

  3. Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates

  4. Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants

  5. Elementary and secondary school teacher assistants

  6. Sheriffs and bailiffs 

  7. Correctional service officers 

  8. By-law enforcement and other regulatory officers 

  9. Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations 

  1. Residential and commercial installers and servicers 

  2. Pest controllers and fumigators 

  3. Other repairers and servicers 

  4. Transport truck drivers 

  5. Bus drivers, subway operators and other transit operators

  6. Heavy equipment operators

  7. Aircraft assemblers and aircraft assembly inspectors.


If you would like to immigrate to Canada and you work in one of the above mentioned occupations, get your IELTS, WES and contact us to get started

Illuminate Canada performs assessments based on the information you provide. Our office does not guarantee entry into Canada: your entry to Canada is at the sole discretion of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We simply present the best scenario for you to come to Canada, provide guidance throughout the process, and guarantee our professionalism and due diligence in helping our clients complete their applications.

bottom of page